Tuesday, November 27, 2018

The time has come!

The time has come! Three years has come and gone. On December 1st Miriel and I will step down as the Baron and Baroness of the Ryhdderich Hael. During the reign one of my fondest pleasures was running and updating this blog. Each time I visited the blog I was reminded of all the great adventures we had and the many friends we made along the way. The blog was a personal project and will not continue when we step down. I will leave it up so people can visit and enjoy the many years of posts, but this will be our last official post here. Thank you to the people who contributed to the blog over the years and for the many compliments it received. Miriel and I will post additional thanks elsewhere before we are done, but for the M&M blog this is the final flight, we are signing off.

Good to luck to our heirs…and as always and forever HAEL YEAH!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you.
    It's been wonderful having you as Baron and Baroness.

    ReplyDelete