Monday, May 2, 2016

Another Champion hopeful vying for all but two Champion positions!

A man of many talents Lord Wolfgang Starcke throws his hat into the ring!

"Greetings from Lord Wolfgang Starcke, once and future Iron Man of the Rhydderich Hael. Disturbing word has reached me of a great shortage of contenders for various champion positions in our fine barony. To help remedy this, I offer my services to your Excellencies as rattan champion, rapier champion, thrown weapons champion, archery champion and Arts & Sciences champion. I would add equestrian champion, but the horses are all plotting against me. I consider my absence from the bardic competition a service to the entire Kingdom, not just the barony.  


With all that said, I will happily serve in whatever capacity you desire."




Now we need that bardic hopeful.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment