Monday, May 9, 2016

Another declares! Art & Science and Thrown.

Unto the Baron and Baroness of The Rhydderich Hael, does  THL Eleanore Godwin send greetings.



I am putting my name forth for consideration for two champion positions in the Rhydderich Hael.  First; as A&S Champion for the Rhydderich Hael. I have served the Barony and Kingdom for many years, putting forth many beautiful works of awards, and prize scrolls. I am involved in the baronial scribal community and in the kingdom scribal community as well. I work hard to improve my craft, encourage others to participate, as well as supporting the growth of the arts. I intend to attend War Practice, Baronial Champs, Spring Academy, Pax, Seven Pearls, Fall Academy, and Kingdom A&S Championship.  Herein is a sample of my works.





















Second; It is also my intent to declare that I wish to be considered  for the position of Baronial Thrown Weapons Champion. I have served the Barony as Champion many years ago. I am good thrower, I am a good teacher, understanding the safety on the range , and love the thrill of seeing a new thrower be successful on the range. I have competed many times, both inside the barony, and in more than one kingdom, in Aethelmearc Kingdom Champs, and have won the Lady Mary Memorial Tourney for Thrown Weapons in the Barony of Rising Waters, in the Kingdom of  Ealdormere.  I will be attending War Practice, Pax, Baronial Champs, Brass Ring, and the Seven Pearls event. It is my wish to carry the honor of the Barony to other places, and show others the vibrancy of life in the Barony of the Rhydderich Hael.
  
In service;
THL Eleanore Godwin

No comments:

Post a Comment